Visual Web Designer (UI/UX)
Are you excited about joining a Design and User Experience team that guides business requirements for an awesome online marketing experience? Do you appreciate the importance of establishing a brilliant user experience as part of an agile development team? You may be the kind of Web Designer we’re looking for!
Our client is seeking a talented Web Designer - UI/UX to join their Marketing Technology Group to help support their web marketing initiatives. They’re looking for someone talented in Visual Web Design and User Experience Design and working with other Visual - UI/UX designers to establish a unified online experience. The role will be working closely with the Agile Product Managers and SCRUM BA’s who are responsible for all of our client’s marketing websites.
Length: 4 month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide and create illustrative infographics, iconography and on page design assets for all of our client’s web properties is a plus
- Report to UX/UI Design Lead for guidance and sign-off, to ensure brand and design cohesion, and best practices within our tech standards
- Understand the value proposition for our client’s product(s) and able to build an online story to help sell their products
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders and SCRUM BA’s to elicit visual requirements and detailed workflows for page, template and components that will be built on the Adobe Experience Manager CMS platform.
- Experience in designing for the Adobe Experience Manager web content management platform is preferred. Able to understand and design for templates and components that comprise the authoring and publishing experience of the AEM platform
- Attend and participate in SCRUM meetings, including daily standup, SCRUM planning, SCRUM retrospective, backlog grooming.
- Support the Marketing Systems Managers with web design - UI/UX and design needs of the marketing systems product backlog.
- Participate in A/B test planning and execution to ensure that expected results will satisfy business and non-functional requirements.
- Participate in content targeting planning and execution to ensure that expected results will satisfy business and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with product management and development engineers to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to redlines, and final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Assist with Jira planning and maintaining scrum board.
- Maintain Confluence team documentation as needed.
- Solid multi-year/multi-site portfolio that represents actual work products that they have created.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer for at least six years on web development or web marketing team.
- Proven UI experience with a valid portfolio showing real experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills both verbally and visually
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager platform (able to design within this platform)
- Experience in the Adobe Marketing Suite including Adobe Test & Target and Adobe Search & Promote
- Able to understand content targeting via Adobe Test & Target and capable of designing experiences at a defined user persona level
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Able to solicit, formulate and influence the selection of solution alternatives that meet business objective.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with business and technical team members.
- Experience working effectively with remote teams
- Jira / Confluence experience a plus
- Experience using lean project tracking software (Jira a bonus)
- Familiar with or actively working in an Agile development
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.