Summary: Primary responsibility is managing the creative development schedules, tracking deliverables, managing the creative routing process, and coordination/management of all components involved in the creative development process for visual merchandising. Provide in-store visual merchandising POP, Displays, and guidance in all US retail accounts.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain creative production schedules and project calendar.
• Monitoring and reporting progress towards production schedules to hold owners accountable.
• Managing and coordinating POP & display creative assets, shipping schedules, store lists, kitting materials, etc.
• Routing creative from agency to visual merchandising manager and director.
• Collecting and compiling feedback to route back to agency.
• Managing and monitoring back-stock POP inventory levels at fulfilment warehouse.
• Managing POP and display field requests of missing or damaged materials by retail account.
• Developing in-store installation instructions for use by field labor to execution visual merchandising program.
• Maintain the creative asset archive of all complete programs.
• Opening and managing all POs and accruals per project
• Managing spend to stay within budget
• Providing and communicating updated budget reports
• Creating new procedures for file management, archiving and for reporting and communicating to leadership
• Create visual presentations for weekly meetings
• Strong retail and merchandising background - prefers large retail enterprise
• Strong organizational and project management in a similar space
• Creative/design background
• Experience working with Smartsheet - tracks all projects and timelines
• Experience working with product agencies
• Consumer package grade experience
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.