Summary: One of our clients, the creators of a AAA game franchise, is looking for an experienced QA Artist to join their team. Our client is the producer of two successful franchises and continues to build on that success. The Studio shows their passion through their great products and welcomes the support from new team members.
The client is located just outside of Seattle. The Seattle area is a major hub for the tech and gaming industries. With beautiful mountain ranges, diverse wildlife, great hiking/biking trails, and a thriving arts culture, Seattle offers a variety of options to enjoy your life outside of work.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities: The QA Artist maintains the quality of content authored by offsite vendors. This involves regular check- ins throughout the authoring process and assuring that the content is being authored to spec and standards.
The right candidate will have a strong knowledge of video game art production and authoring skills. In addition, the right candidate will be capable of working in a QA and bug fix capacity.
This position involves-
Reviewing car content at specific stages of production and providing written feedback and revision details.
Working in proprietary and third party authoring tools and source control
Assimilating the production specifications and deliver consistent positive results
Fixing and verifying content bugs
• Intermediate level knowledge of all aspects of 3D content authoring
• Working knowledge of industry standard 2D and 3D packages (Photoshop, 3DS MAX, Maya)
• Experience with Hard surface modeling
• Strong 3D portfolio
• Experience shipping a game title
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.