Summary: One of our clients is looking for a Jr. level designer to join their team! To qualify for this position you should be able to identify user needs, translate user research into user stories, journeys and flows. You will be designing interactions and intuitive user experiences that support complex workflows.
Length: 18 months
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive user experience and design
- Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
- Impact product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
• At least one year’s web design experience working UX design, interaction design. (We don't count the projects that you have done at school)
• Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
• Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
• Ability to design and create icons and illustrations
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
• Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
• Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.