This job contributes to our clients success by providing research, analyses and synthesis of mobile product metrics and customer insights to measure success of mobile experiences across iOS and Android platforms. This position will be responsible for determining user experience success measures and helping them build a discipline around customer-centered, data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will use quantitative and qualitative data to assist with identifying opportunities for enhancements and features to improve the user experience and providing actionable information to evaluate business decisions and implement improvements. They will be closely partnered with a Product Manager and an agile delivery team, and should have experience working on an lean or agile product team to create compelling software experiences for mobile platforms.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure an engaging mobile customer experience using data-driven decision making.
- Provide thought leadership on success measures and methodologies for the mobile customer experience, and apply customer insights from a variety of sources to optimize and innovate from a customer-centered perspective.
- Help the product team create appropriate KPIs that drive the measurement of the user experience and provide actionable tasks for improvement.
- Collaborate with cross-divisional teams through the product discovery phase by conducting customer research and developing customer insights; providing interpretation, evaluation and application of results, as well as sharing out to the broader community where appropriate.
- Act as a coach and mentor to cross-functional team members for the UX expertise. Share expertise and knowledge with team to help in the creation of data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- Advanced ability to prototype, wireframe or illustrate concepts to get stakeholder alignment and user feedback
- Analyze customer feedback information from a number of multiple sources including customer surveys, prototype testing, usability testing, etc.
- Participate in identifying customer behavior and attitudinal patterns through tools like surveys, click stream and log analysis, usability studies, task analysis, field observation.
- Incorporate research and analytics from market research, click stream analysis, surveys, or other analysis from cross divisional partners
- Partner to develop and execute customer level research and insights related to eCommerce interaction activity and engagement.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Manager to identify business opportunities and do continuous discovery
- Work directly with engineering and QA teams to understand technical implications of ideas or concepts, and how to deliver an MVP of concepts as quickly as possible
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a UX Designer
- Has a degree in a design discipline
- 2 to 3 years of experience using Sketch or Figma
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies and best practices
- Experience conducting A/B testing and usability studies
- Cross browser and cross-platform design experience
- 2+ years as a design technologist, front-end developer or equivalent experience
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account:Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works:Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care:Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.