Sr. UI Engineer
Our client is looking for a Sr. UI Engineer to apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment. They build and support amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. This role in the Price management team is for a full-stack engineer, with a focus on building quality UIs to help build business-critical systems. As part of the Price DevOps team, you’ll work with a multifaceted group of engineers.
Length: Open-ended contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate competence of engineering concepts, theories and principles, combining them with business understanding to design, document and implement clean and robust solutions to complex business problems.
- Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams, business stakeholders, as well as program and product managers to define and implement technical solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to turn business needs into functional requirements, while also explaining technical details in ways the business can understand. Participate in defining, scoping and estimating resulting stories.
- Work closely with your peers, mentor junior developers and help the team achieve its goals.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality, testing and automation while finding opportunities to continuously improve them.
- Participate in design and code reviews, ensuring the team ships high quality, scalable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Maintain a DevOps mindset, promoting cloud-oriented solutions while implementing and supporting monitoring, alerting, CI/CD pipelines as well as the team’s Cloud infrastructure.
- This position may be required to perform other related duties as required
- 6 to 8+ years of experience
- React and/or Angular 2 (React is the preference)
- Experience building web applications from scratch
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.