Sr. Software Developer
Our client is looking for a Sr. Software Developer to play a major role in the success of a new CRM implementation. Our client is implementing Pega and has an entire Pega team to take care of that development, but needs a senior level developer to write the API web services that will be consumed by Pega. There is some legacy code so it won’t all be green field – it will be a mix of modifying old services and writing some new services from scratch.
Length: 11-month contract-to-hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client‘s Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Work with our client‘s departments to understand business computer related processes and incorporate those processes into application software that supports the annual operating and strategic plans.
- Work with our client’s consultant(s) and third-party vendors to design and develop new software applications and programs to support the client’s business needs.
- Be responsible for the technical documentation and maintenance of custom programming software.
- Be responsible for programming enhancements and changes, when necessary, for reports and software.
- Be knowledgeable of the current method of operation in each department and how software enhancements and new modules will affect and change operations within the various departments and the Credit Union as a whole.
- Work with project teams and Program Managers to ensure effective implementation of software.
- Coordinates with appropriate IT areas and business units when implementing software into the “live” environment and provide necessary documentation of any changes to procedure.
- Be knowledgeable in how to utilize the various operating systems at the client site, database languages, related programming languages, and other software as required for project implementation.
- Provide assistance to identify and maintain custom software programming in conjunction with vendor updates.
- Attend meetings, in conjunction with or in the absence of the IT Development Resources Manager to ensure ongoing knowledge and communication of projects.
- Perform responsibilities consistent with the IT area’s Shared Values.
- Have a thorough understanding of Credit Union operations, including how departments interact with one another.
- Serve as a member of the Disaster Recovery Team for Information Technology.
- Ensure that written procedures are documented for all functions within area of responsibility and update as necessary.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Visual Studio
- .NET Development
- Creating and consuming SOAP Web Services
- ASP.NET Web Site Development
- General Familiarity with the .NET Framework
- C #
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with basic DDL and CRUD operations.
- Transact-SQL Stored Procedures
- Understand WCF enough to be able to read it in legacy code and understand it
- Understand backend databases (SQL or Oracle)
- Financial industry experience
- Business Intelligence experience
- CI/CD and DevOps
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.