Sr. Clinical Project Manager
Our client is looking for 2 Sr. Clinical Project Managers to join their IT Facilities Group and work alongside the Network Group and Construction Project Managers to working beginning to end on major clinical builds. Our client has a variety of major projects projected to go live in 2022 these include but are not limited to: a new 11 story building, new labs/operating rooms, a new cancer wing and new bone marrow transplant wing and building out several large pharmacies.
The Sr. Clinical Project Manager is responsible for all formal PMO stages of the process (concept to design to implementation and so on) and will have a big footprint of responsibilities for these projects.
Length: Contract through 2022
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- IT Infrastructure background
- Clinical healthcare background
- Experience building clinics or patient rooms from the ground up
- Experience implementing the formal PMO stages (concept to design to implementation, etc.)
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.