Sr. Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join their Service Level Management team and contribute to the success of their Cloud Compute Program. The Service Level Management team is responsible for process management and building a framework to reduce risk when migrating critical customer-facing applications to the cloud.
Length: contract through Dec 2019
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client‘s Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Elicit, document and communicate business and user requirements and functional specifications.
- Lead team with design of technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translate functional specifications to software vendor requirements and coordinate vendor delivery.
- Lead test planning of technical solutions and support testing by facilitating resolution of identified bugs.
- Manage the installation of application patches, releases and enhancements on development, test, disaster recovery and production systems, following IT Change Control guidelines.
- Act as project manager for some enhancements and small projects.
- Consult with and advocate to multiple business units outside of project efforts.
- Partner with the business units in documenting and prioritizing business objectives.
- Lead Business Readiness (Enterprise Analysis) efforts for complex projects/teams. Lead activities to identify people, process and system impacts of business objectives for all sizes of projects/teams.
- Assist Technical Analysts with application specific production support, as needed (4th tier support).
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of manuals, procedures and other documentation required for the effective operations of the application support team.
- Provide application administration support.
- Maintain application upgrade and life-cycle activity roadmaps.
- Manage applicable vendor relationships.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for business applications.
- Act as a mentor to and resource for less experienced Business Analysts.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Skilled in requirements gathering, process management/mapping, and working with end users
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently depending on the situation and what is best to maintain the velocity of the project
- LEAN Principles
- Familiar with Kanban
- Familiar with ServiceNow
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.