Summary: My client is the creator of a smash indie hit game, which is the most successful title ever and continues to break industry records on consoles and PC. They are looking for a capable Sr. Animator to come in add value to a growing studio!
Length: Direct Hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create human animations utilizing new techniques and methods focusing on 3rd person perspective.
- Work with lead animator to ensure all animation
deliverables are completed at a desired quality on time
- Iterate on animations with cross functional teams and leads through prototyping and critiques
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in game development as a 3D animator with at least 1 shipped title
• Proven understanding of animating realistic human motion with both keyframe and mocap.
• Experience with animating melee combat using varied techniques
• Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles
• Communication, Self-motivation, Organization skills and a Collaborative team-player attitude
• Understanding and awareness of both self & team tasks and the ability to scope appropriately
• Ability to problem solve and prototype with direction from leads
• Experience in the Unreal 4 Engine. Implementation, tools and techniques
• Experience animating player characters for both gameplay and cinematics
• Experience with full body physics and IK systems
• Experience with Rigging
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.