Summary: You are an excellent developer who uses the right technology to solve real problems. Software craftsmanship means something to you. You want to collaborate with smart people focusing on customer value delivery. You are passionate about Search. Problem domain of Search fascinates you. You are experienced developing Search applications and are continuously experimenting and learning new Search technologies. You’ve worked with service-oriented architectures and consumed APIs. You know REST. You are agile and look for opportunities to improve delivery flow.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Developing world-class Search applications using Solr/Lucene
• Participating with a collaborative development team pairing on solid code
• Using TDD to deliver testable and tested code
• Working with development team and operations to support and troubleshoot development and production environments, tune and optimize code
• Participating in a fast-moving agile process
• Pushing for improvement to process and results
• Solid programming experience in Java, C++, C#, Go, or Python
• Experience with Search Clusters
• Experience with Solr and/or Elastic Search
• Experience with system design and large-scale systems
• SQL or NoSQL or any strong database experience
• AWS or Azure
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
• Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
• Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.