Summary: One of our clients is doing a full O365 implementation company-wide. They are looking for someone to spearhead this process, and get very hands-on in the implementation.
Length: 6 months to start. Will likely extend to 12 or 18 months.
Role & Responsibilities:
They are a few months into the starts/planning of the O365 migration. They still need to do some data classification and network optimization as foundations. This person may be a part of those, but mostly this person will be working on implementing the O365 apps. This team is in charge of OneDrive, Teams, and all the ProPlus Apps (word, excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Publisher, Skype).
- Someone who has been an engineer through design, build and rollout phases of 365. Someone who has just done Exchange or just done operations/administration will not have the right experience.
- Need someone who has executed the architecture, and integrated it with other systems.
- Someone who has done multiple O365 migrations, as they will bring ideas of organizational change management that will need to happen as people are adapting to new apps, and potential issues they might run into, or how to work with people who will not be happy about the change.
- Ability to train others and end-users on apps and how they work
- Worked in an agile/scrum environment, but doesn’t need to have served as a Scrum Master
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.