Summary: Software Engineers at our client apply their skills and talents to build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing engineering standards and the latest technologies in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
We are seeking a software engineer to join our Finance Technology team as we intensify the pace of innovation and support future growth through technology solutions. The software engineer will be responsible for designing, building and optimizing applications that support critical financial/accounting functionality for our client.
Length: 6 month contract to hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leads multidimensional projects that involve multiple teams.
- Serves as engineering resource in cross functional teams dealing with challenging engineering problems or opportunities.
- Define and build data sources, data mappings, and integration points across a diverse application portfolio.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of technical concepts, issues, trends and best practices.
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring compliance to development standards and best practices. Applying standard development practices throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Potential involvement in complex development work and application patches.
- Responsible for maintaining the health of the technology portfolio and looking for simplifications/efficiencies.
- Reviewing requirements and participating in the definition of solution options.
• 8+ years professional experience of software development is required, experience in .NET, Linux/Java platform is preferred.
• Experience with cloud technologies, specifically AWS (lambda functions, S3 buckets, SQS Querying). Must be AWS, no Azure
• Strong skills in java/python.
• Strong skills in C#.
• Experience with REST Service APIs.
• Experience with GIT version control, and CI/CD (Continuous integration/continuous deployment).
• Experience with publish/subscribe and event-based data flow methodologies (Kafka).
• Good working knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.