Summary: Our client is seeking an experienced technical program manager to support a growing risk and compliance team to help implement a SOC 2 program to improve processes for managing compliance obligations and mitigate risk. The right candidate will manage the SOC 2 program gap analysis and control implementation and remediation across multiple stakeholder teams.
Length: Currently through end of February 2021, but potential to extend beyond that.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion. of assigned projects, mainly the SOC 2 implementation.
- Develop and deliver a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform a gap assessment for SOC 2 compliance.
- Develop and maintain standardized best practices for SOC 2 compliance.
- Assist in documenting policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Work with engineers to design and implement controls and corrective action plans to remediate gaps.
- Develop and deliver training over SOC 2 control requirements.
- Identify areas for automation and/or business process improvements.
- Successfully manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- 4+ years of technical program manager experience with demonstrated understanding of SOC 2 principles.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g., ISO, NIST, SOX, GDPR, etc.).
- Experience developing and maintaining a common controls framework.
- 4+ years of experience in the risk management, security compliance field, especially dealing with SOC 2 compliance
- BIG 4 experience
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to understand and conceptualize processes and procedures.
- Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign / improvement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Results-oriented with strong time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Encourage and demonstrate a spirit of continuous improvement.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.