Summary: The Sales Operations Business Analyst supports reporting and analytics initiatives for our client. This individual will ensure high levels of data quality, integrity, and validity. The role is responsible for producing insights to current reporting data, creating report documentation, completing data management responsibilities, and producing various reporting and analytic solutions. Additionally, the proactive contribution of evolving their Sales Reporting methods and strategy will be a core function of this role. This individual will also work closely with sales staff to ensure clear understanding of the data results, how to make it actionable, and how to incorporate it into the business.
Length: Direct Hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist in defining and constructing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) strategy, insights and required reporting/dashboards to monitor overall territory health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
• Responsible for the transition of Sales related reporting migrating from off-line to an on-line model utilizing current and recommended tooling. Think automation.
• Analyze, monitor and provide insights related to Sales performance to assist sales and leadership team in developing plans that will lead to achievement of goals
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc/SPIF reports using current business reporting tools (Insight Squared, Tableau, SFDC, Excel)
• Responsible for accurate and timeliness of reports
• Lead cross-functional sessions with the Sales Operation organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
• Establish baseline reporting for Sales Enablement to ensure trainings are producing positive/effective results
• Support the build and maintenance of annual quota workbooks
• Identify core process areas for improvement (i.e.: metrics, goals, data governance, compensation plans and resource plans to achieve objectives)
• Identify and develops tools to effectively communicate reporting priorities to the sales organization
• Proven experience with the following Reporting tools (Tableau, Excel, SF Dashboards & Reporting)
• Data Visualization skills
• Ability to develop and articulate a Sales reporting strategy to further enhance Sales Operations’ impact to the business
• BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
• Able to create scalable and repeatable analytics, and able to perform complex analysis including regression, forecasting and probability modeling
• Ability to translate data into something actionable
• Proven experience interpreting data results in a way that is easily understood by less technical folks
• Able to manage multiple priorities and build excellent rapport with internal teams
• 4+ years of hands on work experience in data analytics
• 2+ years producing data strategy and insights
• Analytical Problem Solving: Willingness to deep dive into the details combined with ability to step back and synthesize data to make meaningful recommendations
• Strong data and modeling skills with hands-on exposure and experience in Tableau, SQL, Excel, Salesforce
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills: Ability to articulate your ideas in presentations and reports across the organization, from senior executives to your peers
• Must be detail oriented and be able to prioritize effectively to meet strict deadlines
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.