Our client is implementing an IAM solution that will automate access reviews, role definitions, and identity provisioning. They are in the very beginning stages – still evaluating and designing the solution. They are looking for a QA Tester/Analyst to be solely responsible for the automation testing necessary to make this solution a success. There will be very minimal manual testing.
Length: 1 year
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client’s Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Develop and manage the creation of test plans and test status reporting.
- Create test requirements using all forms of requirement documentation.
- Create test cases, scenarios, and scripts, both manual and automated, which exercise the requirements under test.
- Report defects using defect tracking software.
- Maintain a general knowledge of our client's departments and how they interact with each other.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our client’s software applications, products, services and processes.
- Maintain a general knowledge with all federal and state regulations that affect software testing standards.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to develop and maintain test schedules within established project management methodologies.
- Maintain the software testing leadership role within project teams.
- Maintain effective communication with all of our client's employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing our client's goals.
- For the purpose of attaining our client's goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Automation testing
- Cloud knowledge (Azure)
- Experience testing an Identity Access Management software solution
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.