Our client will be deploying a software solution and implementing new processes/systems that will automate access reviews, role definitions, identity provisioning, and access control. The QA tester/analyst will be responsible for testing the solution. This will be 50/50 manual testing and automation.
Length: 1-year contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with our client’s Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Develop and manage the creation of test plans and test status reporting.
- Create test requirements using all forms of requirement documentation.
- Create test cases, scenarios, and scripts, both manual and automated, which exercise the requirements under test.
- Report defects using defect tracking software.
- Maintain a general knowledge of our client’s departments and how they interact with each other.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our client’s software applications, products, services and processes.
- Maintain a general knowledge with all federal and state regulations that affect software testing standards.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to develop and maintain test schedules within established project management methodologies.
- Maintain the software testing leadership role within project teams.
- Maintain effective communication with all employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing the client’s goals.
- For the purpose of attaining the client’s goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Travel between client locations. Some out of area travel may be required.
- Well versed in QA practices
- Understanding of coding languages (Java, Powershell, and JSON)
- Experience with IAM tools and directory services
- Microsoft testing tools
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.