The Digital Personalization Program Specialist will partner with business and technical teams to integrate personalization and relevancy tools into the creation of the digital experience, enabling a relevant, easy and delightful experience for our digital customers. This role will own and manage business rules for personalization tools, develop and document governance and process standards for personalization integration, and leverage analytics to help build an understanding of the value personalization.
Location: Kent, WA (moving to Bellevue in the spring)
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Digital Personalization Program Specialist will partner with business and technical teams to integrate personalization and relevancy tools into the creation of the digital experience, enabling a relevant, easy and delightful experience for our digital customers.
- This role will own and manage business rules for personalization tools, develop and document governance and process standards for personalization integration, and leverage analytics to help build an understanding of the value personalization.
- Develop and own efficient internal processes to best enable personalization
- Blend smaller scale project management with daily execution tactics
- Apply customer segment definitions and business rules within the tools (or work with partners as needed)
- Contribute to governance and documentation guidelines, trainings and shepherding use of rules/strategy deployment
- Contribute to communications plans that inform, energize and mobilize all contributors and stakeholders in the same direction
- Working knowledge of query and logic-building principles/languages like SQL
- Data/Digital Analytics
- Strong project and self-management skills
- Fluent in basic statistics concepts and able to translate business requirements to advanced analytic partners and data scientists
- Solid experience in data-visualization and story-telling using Excel, Tableau or similar
- 1-2 year experience with Adobe Target, RichRelevance or other personalization and recommendation engines preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing or merchandising experience with an eCommerce/multi-channel retailer.
- 2+ years web analytics experience including a solid understanding of web metrics, testing methodology and optimization strategies.
- 2+ years working with web-based analytical tools such as: Test and Target, Adobe Recommendations, Omniture Site Catalyst, Business Objects or similar.
- 1+ years working with personalization and/or recommendation engines or vendors
- 1+ years working with digital content systems, tools, and architecture
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.