Summary: Our client’s Mobile App Shopping Experience Product Management team owns the vision, strategy, and delivery of customer experiences on the mobile app.
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? The mobile app customers are the heart of our client’s digital growth on high impact areas that intersect mobile, omnichannel, e-commerce, advertising and IOT.
Length: 12 months
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will drive and own setting the vision, strategy and the tactics to acquire, retain and re-engage customers for the mobile app and will be responsible for measuring the outcomes of this work. These strategies will be key to driving customer relationship for our overall business. You’ll partner closely with various product teams, engineering, business, user experience and other cross functional groups. You’ll envision and build features and experiences that will increase the value proposition of the app. You’ll need to use data to make data informed decisions to drive and influence the work of your partners.
- 3+ years of product management experience that includes product, execution and go to market strategy.
- Prior experience as a mobile app product manager.
- Knowledge of digital channel selling tools (machine learning recommendations, ads, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of customer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
- Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization.
- Ability to work effectively with business and engineering teams.
- Ability to independently lead and influence senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to pull insights from quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical acumen to partner with engineers and user experience to launch features on mobile apps and websites.
- Ability to own and deliver against business and financial goals.
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Prior experience of acquiring millions of customers for a consumer mobile app.
- Experience of building digital acquisition, retention and loyalty strategies from the ground up.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
- 3+ years managing an e-commerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred.
- 5+ years of product management or related experience.
- 2+ years of customer acquisition on digital channels marketing on various channels like app-stores, paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, podcasts, affiliate, and video.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.