Summary: Our client is looking for a temporary Partner Marketing Manager whom will be responsible for managing and executing revenue-generating programs with our Development and Solution Partners (DSPs) to drive leads and grow our presence in the channel for established partnerships.
Responsibilities: Developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including webinars, email communications, tradeshow sponsorship coordination, product updates, and partner loyalty and incentive programs.
Length: Currently set through March 2021, the potential for extension beyond that
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To and Thru-partner communications
- Strategize with partners on best in class activities
- Leverage corporate marketing
- Gain commitment for joint marketing plans
- Execute thru-partner demand generation campaigns
- Manage partner lead lists
- Work with marketing to support partner events
Programs & Systems
- Measure and delivers positive ROI on major program initiatives
- Utilize partner program tools
- Salesforce Partner Tracking - Tools Management
- Five years of marketing experience with solid fundamentals, must include 5 years working in tech.
- Software sales and marketing experience, including ERP, Accounting, CRM, and Software-as-a-Service/Cloud Computing business applications
- Prior Partner Marketing experience, and eCommerce experience would be ideal.
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, with a background in sales and marketing or account management if not specifically in channel development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.