Summary: Our client is a fast-growing company providing a suite of sales tax SaaS solutions for thousands of businesses worldwide. The targeting & segmentation team is looking for a Marketing Analyst for the team.
Length: 6 months
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Targeting & strategy for marketing campaigns – directmail, digital, email and telesales
• Support marketing campaigns through data mining and analysis to drive performance and growth
• Setting up A/B campaigns for lists, creatives, etc., and measuring performance
• Coordinate with data vendors on 3rd party data & testing
• Integrating data from different data vendors, data cleansing and matching to build prospect database
• 3+ years of relevant experience in solving problems using data-driven approach or Master’s degree and 2+ year
• Proficiency in Python, SQL & Tableau
• Experience working with Snowflake and SQL data platforms.
• Experience with Data integration
• Previous experience with marketing analytics - campaign strategy and measuring performance of telesales, directmail, digital and email channels is a plus
• Comfort in manipulation of large datasets and experience in data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling and data manipulation
• Strong analytical skills: ability to ramp up quickly, do in-depth statistical analysis, pull together marketing campaigns,
• Above all comfort with data – ability to manipulate it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations based on it.
• High-energy and drive
• Strong quantitative background
• Ability to story-tell and translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations
• Outstanding problem-solving skills, with strong ability to drive towards action and impact
• Ability to operate through ambiguity and change and to be able to course correct
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, innate curiosity to learn and develop
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.