Summary: Our cilents Sales & Marketing Analytics & Insights team is looking for an experienced analyst to provide insights and recommendations that will help us optimize our marketing funnel. You'll have the opportunity to design processes and analytical models and frameworks that improve acquisition rates of prospective customers and decrease friction of moving them through the funnel, positively impacting both revenue outcomes and the prospective customer experience. Partnering with and providing insights to a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, including marketing ops, sales ops, digital experience, prospect marketing, and channel optimization teams, you'll develop deep subject matter expertise, becoming the go-to resource for uncovering insights and making recommendations to implement strategic solutions that allow teams to scale and operate more effectively. In short, you'll be instrumental in driving campaign and operational efficiency in our organization through insights in a highly visible role.
Length: Direct Hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Develop deep expertise of data, systems, tools, and processes related to marketing funnel metrics (including but not limited to web platforms, marketing automation/email platforms, sales automation/engagement platforms, and CRM)
• Proactively identify opportunities to automate and/or optimize manual processes and reporting across sales and marketing, facilitating self-serve reporting and formulating roadmaps to prioritize projects according to what's most impactful
• Create automated reports and dashboards that allow business owners greater ability to optimize performance of key programs, initiatives, and workflows along the prospect lifecycle, helping to develop new KPIs and supporting metrics as necessary
• Prepare presentations that summarize key insights tailored to specific prospect marketing and sales audiences, from individual contributor to executive level, at a daily, weekly, and monthly cadence
• Collaborate and build credibility with internal business teams, staying up-to-date on new initiatives and working to understand their data and reporting needs while managing expectations and providing guidance on best practices
• Document and validate project requirements, processes, and metric definitions; provide updates and requesting feedback at appropriate milestones
• Work with data engineer and other technical resources to develop and certify data sources that facilitate centralized, scalable reporting and analysis
• 3-5+ years in analyst role in marketing or sales with strong grasp of standard funnel metrics
• 2+ years building data visualizations in Tableau in non-academic/internship setting (intermediate proficiency required)
• Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce reporting
• Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills
• Rigorous attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement
• Proven track record of working with marketing data from disparate sources and learning or managing new systems/platforms/tools
• Experience providing insights and recommendations that align to operational and strategic objectives
• Strong knowledge of database management concepts
• Ability to champion change and implement change management practices
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, specifically the ability to translate non-technical stakeholder requirements into effective and actionable visualizations and reports
• Experience managing and prioritizing projects of varying size and complexity with a focus on both efficiency and quality
• Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua
• Experience with web analytics platform such as Adobe Analytics
• Experience with sales automation/sales engagement platforms such as Outreach
• Experience using Python and/or R
• Strong grasp of statistical concepts and prediction modeling
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.