Java Developer (Sterling OMS)
Our client in the technical apparel space is looking for a Java Developer with Sterling OMS experience to join their group of passionate individuals in charge of delivering their Omni and E-commerce roadmap. As Sterling OMS Developer, you will be analyzing functional requirements, design, develop and implement Omni & eCommerce solutions. You will ensure that the OMS platform is well designed using best practices to meet the scalability and reliability required for growing eCommerce.
Length: 6-month contract
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements, Lead in design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the Sterling OMS development framework.
- Develop Java-based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, XML, XSLT and Oracle, and Middleware technologies.
- Support a wide range of technology projects using Sterling OMS, including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to extend the capabilities of the Sterling OMS platform.
- Design / develop of different Sterling Web Store & Web Call Center customizations
- Partner with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
- Provide technical expertise in establishing processes and procedures to ensure standards are followed.
- Ability to provide project estimates and consistently meet commitments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in developing/implementing/customizing IBM Sterling Commerce Distributed Order Management and Inventory Visibility
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience on Sterling Web store & Web Call Center
- 2+ years’ experience in Design
- 4 years’ experience developing using J2EE technologies such as Servlet/JSP/Filters, Java Web Services, or related skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction be a sself-starterwith strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Support troubleshooting through solid analytical reasoning
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience working with high transaction systems
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.