This job contributes to our client’s success by participating in their interaction design strategy and execution. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to drive interaction design improvements in a collaborative environment, and demonstrated experience in utilizing brand messaging, creative guidelines and strategy for innovative and revenue-driving features. Proven record of delivery of web site and mobile device interactions that combine strong usability with an engaging experience and integrated brand communications. Models and acts in accordance with our client’s guiding values and mission.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops, defines and recommends interaction design elements for their websites and mobile devices
- Works closely with Brand Creative, User Experience, Development, Program Management and other teams to develop user-centered features and interactions
- Ensures maintenance of a cohesive customer experience as it evolves by contributing to a user interface style guide and pattern library.
- Observes and analyzes website and mobile use and creates positive user experiences based on quantitative and qualitative customer behavior and feedback
- Participates in the vision, strategy, and execution of an interaction design that is aligned with brand, marketing and business objectives.
- Provides innovative, customer-centric, information and interaction design recommendations that contribute to an enhanced user experience.
- 5+ years in digital interaction design or closely-related field
- Extensive experience with Sketch
- Extensive experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of user-centered design methods and techniques
- Previous Mobile design experience preferred
- Previous eCommerce design experience preferred
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.