The Front End developer will be responsible for helping to build, and maintain mission critical applications that allow our business partners to proactively manage business processes. This individual, working under general supervision as an individual contributor, will be expected to partner with others in estimating development efforts based on high level requirements; and work effectively with business and technical subject matter experts, other developers, systems analysts, quality assurance analysts and third party vendors ensuring that deliverables are met.
Length: Direct Hire
Role & Responsibilities
Our client has recently gone through a re-org, and came out with a brand new team, focused on digital customer experience. They are working on advancing their self-service portal for their customer interface, working on automating payments, and making payments available online.
- Design and document system integration/configuration as required.
- Plan and coordinate movement of code between various technical environments, and participate in large system implementations.
- Accurately estimate and deliver assigned tasks.
- Provides day to day production support. Perform urgent problem resolution, including 24x7 on call support
- Analyze functional application design and develop/test detailed programs for complex components. Participate in requirements definition, design walkthroughs, and code reviews
- Utilize appropriate application development tools and methodologies
- 3-6 years of Strong Front End development experience
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, .Net, C#.
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages (Python)
- Understanding of API's
- Source Control tools (Git)
- Strong SQL development skills.
- Understanding of basic programming principles (logging, monitoring, unit testing, SOLID + DRY)
- CI/CD management tools (Jenkins, ADO)
- Relational database concepts
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account:Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works:Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care:Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.