Summary: The manager of regional facility operations-offsite, mainly administrative buildings, is looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join her team. It is a brand new team, and candidates will need to be able to ramp up quickly. They serve as the liaison between the property management and the internal employees who use the facilities.
Length: 6 month contract to hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Triaging tickets, facility tickets from portal systems, either doing the work themselves, or submitting to property management through ticketing portal systems
• Facility walk throughs, are lights out, are HVAC systems, they don’t have to know how to fix them, but coordinate w/Property Management to fix them
• Inventory ordering, stocking supplies (office, kitchen)
• Organizing, basic cleaning of conference rooms
• Scheduling conference rooms
• Managing the COI requirements, when people need the loading dock, vendors are coming in etc.
• Bridge of communication between employees and property management
• Day to day operations within an office, providing all of the needs from an office standpoint
• Building access
• 2+ years of Office/facilities experience
• High attention to detail, professional communication, professionalism due to communication with many parties
• Previous titles might be Office Coordinator, Office Manager, Facilities Coordinator/Manager, etc.
• Experience working with Sharepoint or internet communications tools
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.