Summary: Turn 10 Studios, the creators of the top selling and critically acclaimed Forza franchise are seeking an experienced Environment Artist with an eye for detail and a passion for creating stunning photorealistic environments to join our team. In this role, you will use your talents to support our external art teams in the creation of large-scale environments and game-ready assets. You will help review and refine assets to ensure content meets the visual goals of the project. The ideal candidate has a strong artistic background and is a great team collaborator with great communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Environment Leadership and peers to understand and communicate the content goals of to our external teams
• Provide quality control across a variety of assets with concise feedback
• Track assets throughout all stages of production
• Clearly communicate production challenges to Environment Leadership as appropriate
• Create asset specs and documentation detailing best practices for external art production based on project needs
• Support Environment Leadership in making improvements to content pipelines
• Collaborate with internal artists to validate art asset delivery and provide production support
• Create high quality models, materials, and prototypes as needed
• 3+ years of experience with at least 1 shipped titles on console or PC
• A strong visual and technical understanding of 3d modeling, texturing, and level creation
• Proficiency with 3DSMax and/or equivalent software
• An eagerness to learn and teach new tools and processes
• Strong communication and time management skills
• A portfolio demonstrating high-quality realistic modeling and texturing
• A passion for art, innovation, technology.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.