Email Data Campaign Specialist
Our Client is looking for an Email Data Campaign Specialist to join their team that is responsible for all the targeting and segmentation work. They are responsible for mostly SQL and Campaign management work.
This role will be focused exclusively on using data to talk to customers. This is not an analyst position and will require minimal analytic skills. They are looking for someone who has used Responsys Interact in some capacity to deploy email, but with an eye towards someone with SQL + campaign management experience.
Length: 10 months
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
A team player that has an in-depth working knowledge of Responsys Interact. The ideal candidate will be able to grasp new concepts quickly, be technical in nature, and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure marketing emails are executed correctly. Someone who likes solving complex puzzles and has an automation mentality.
- Responsys Interact: 3+ years preferred, 1+ year required
- Candidate needs to know SQL at an intermediate level. (SQL: 3+ years preferred, 1+ year required)
- They need to know how to join tables and do select, or group by
- 3+ years’ of campaign management software experience (IBM Campaign preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience working with marketing automation solutions
- 3+ years’ experience working in or directly supporting marketing
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.