As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to help to build our client’s platform. Their platform team develops and automates solutions that provide service discovery, load balancing, monitoring, logging, scheduling, etc. The goal is to support their site reliability and continuous delivery objectives.
Length: Direct hire
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work and collaborate with a team of engineers with diverse skill sets to drive solutions.
- Architect and implement new components of our service platform.
- Automate manual processes to enable other engineering teams to self-service their application delivery needs.
- Research and work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud.
- Work with modern technologies such as Docker, HashiCorp products (Terraform, Consul, and Nomad), Cloud Formation, Kubernetes, etc.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the organization to foster solid engineering principles and drive improvement.
- Help us shape a DevOps culture and foster its adoption.
- 5+ years of applicable experience in technical roles.
- Solid coding experience, preferably in Python.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with technologies such as the AWS stack, Docker, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with large-scale production SOA systems and microservice architectures.
- Strive to do work you're proud of.
- Passionate about cloud system's availability, resiliency, and scalability.
- Can communicate effectively to technical and non-technical people.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service, and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Flexible Spending Account: Proliance offers FSA’s as a pre-tax benefit to use on medical or dependent care.
- Balance Works: Proliance offers dedicated online personal assistants, wellness programs, & free financial and legal consultations.
- Balance Care: Proliance offers this health advocacy service that assists in managing and resolving health issues.
- Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.