Our client is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to come in and support their migration to a new data platform.
Associate Vendors:We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for developing processes, test cases, and automation to ensure data quality
• Utilize data quality tools and techniques to help ensure that data accuracy is appropriate for the intended business use
• Develop data quality rules, metrics and thresholds to support critical business processes and resolve data anomalies
• Perform root cause analysis for anomalous data points
• Identify and implement enhancements to the data quality processes in the applicable systems
• Develop visualization and reporting of data quality metrics
• 3+ years experience in a data quality / data focused QA role
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
• Proficient in SQL
• Experience in Python
• Experience in visualization with PowerBI
• Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Email,Search-Engine Marketing, Social, Affiliate) or ecommerce/retail
• Exposure to cloud data platforms (Azure a plus)
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
• Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
• Dental: Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
• Retirement: Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
• Direct Deposit: Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
• Safe/Sick Time Off: Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
• Paperless Pay Statements: Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
• Employee Referral Program: Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.