Summary: One of our clients is looking for a Data Center Administrator with Nlyte experience.
Length: 6 months
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and determine the appropriate layout of all equipments in data center with help of balancing and cooling.
- Monitor and supervise all data center solutions.
- Assist various departments in installations and removal of data center hardware as per requirement.
- Document all power and space schematics and ensure accuracy in same.
- Perform installation and ensure effective layout of all tools in cabling industry as per industry practices.
- Monitor all data center assets for tracking information.
- Coordinate with vendors and resource engineers and ensure effective completion of all installation hardware at various data centers.
- Oversaw capacity planning, perform power audits and ensure appropriate supply of power to all equipments.
- Maintain access of data to data center and ensure appropriate filling of all column in access system.
- Must have minimum 1 year Nlyte experience. Prefer someone with 2 to 3 years and proficient with BDM.·
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams/project managers on projects for new technology, upgrades and changes.
- Manage and coordinate installations of hardware including relocation of equipment across sites.
- Manage equipment and cabling infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation and drawings.
- Plan, provide oversight and coordinate activities of third-party vendors and team members.
- Prioritize and direct workflow to effectively utilize resources to meet project schedules.
- Track data center capacity and provide metrics for physical space, available power/circuits, available cooling, rack space, fiber and copper ports, supplies.
- Plan and recommend capacity changes to meet business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in data centers.
- Minimum of 2 years project management in data center environments.
- Nice if candidate has worked on network switch refreshes, Gigamon, ExtraHop, Nutanix, Cisco UCS and circuit installations.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.