Length: 4 months
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
The Analyst, Guest Product helps the Guest Products Team deliver remarkable experiences for our guests through the analysis of key drivers of guest satisfaction and financial performance. The Guest Products Team works closely with external partners and cross-divisional, internal partners (IT, Revenue Management, Marketing, Maintenance/Engineering, Finance, Lounges). This Analyst integrates deeply with each of these business partners to identify areas of product improvement and financial performance and offer data driven recommendations and solutions. This role requires strong analytical experience with an acumen for succinctly communicating complex business scenarios and making recommendations for improved performance.
Scope & Complexity
- This individual contributor role provides analysis for our client. This role is the focal point for ongoing analysis and reporting for our client‘s Guest Products Team.
- Leads in the analysis and preparation of business reporting in conjunction with Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) on the monthly IFEC and Lounge Profit and Loss (P&L) (e.g., forecasting, identifying resulting variances, conducting analyses, and formulating recommendations).
- Develops and implements forecasting tools and dashboards that integrate year-to-date results with forecasts and resultant margin, cost and budget impact metrics.
- Maintains and updates existing reporting tools, including Tableau dashboards and Alteryx workflows.
- Partners with the product manager to deploy the entertainment content and lounge product changes.
- Assists in the development of the IFEC web portal merchandising calendar, analyze performance of merchandising strategies.
Performs project-specific analyses for Guest Products initiatives, including new product launches, product or market tests, and historical data analyses to support recommendations
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis or web analytics roles within aviation, e-commerce, technology, entertainment, hospitality, gaming and/or interactive content sectors.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, New Media or Technical Degree (Engineering).
- Demonstrated ability to have significant impact on products, services, or financial performance with data-driven recommendations.
- Ability to gather, prep and blend data, then present complex data sets in a compelling and concise (using skills in Excel, Structured Query language (SQL), Alteryx, Tableau, PowerPoint).
- Extremely detail oriented in both delivery of work product and identifying idiosyncrasies in guest-facing experiences.
- Experience tracking and reporting on financial performance of consumer-facing products or services.
- Knowledge of web analytics testing programs and web design.
- Basic understanding of audio/video/interactive content development, ensuring compliance with relevant rules, and licensing restrictions.
- Knowledge of developing and managing to timelines and constraints found in aviation industry.
- General knowledge of engineering hardware development and/or software development – with technical and aviation experience.
- Direct experience supporting efforts to develop new digital products, consumer products and user interfaces.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.