Summary: Our client is seeking an early tenure customer marketing manager to steer the experience for new customers. This person will drive programs which pushes our client to make good on the brand promise of ease and simplicity. By delivering on this promise, the early tenure marketing manager will directly impact, and be measured on, corporate goals and key metrics. This person should be incredibly good at breaking down silos to accomplish cross-functional goals. Including working with product teams, technology groups and customer-facing teams such as sales and support. Under the umbrella of early tenure, this person will own the contact strategy initiative.
Length: Currently EOY, but it will extend into 2021, and the long term goal is to convert to FTE.
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities:
Build, manage and iterate on strategies for a complex set of contact types, purchase paths and mid-journey scenarios including:
- Identify opportunities for additional programs and to improve onboarding
- Build internal plan to scale the strategies across teams [ex: providing guidelines for new product launches]
- Plan for the unique needs of the many contact roles within a B2B organization [ex: what communication does the CFO need to receive vs the staff accountant?]
Responsible to improvement of corporate metrics:
- Deliver programs address the backlog of customers needing to “go live”
- Eliminate customer pain points, measured by an internal metric called “CPO”
- Improve customer satisfaction scores of customers exiting onboarding
Program management responsibilities could include:
In addition to driving strategy for early tenure, this role will plan and manage the contact strategy initiative at our client. They will be responsible for coordinating multiple workstreams within the initiative in order to meet the program goals. The early tenure marketing manager will oversee the entire process and offer strategic guidance to the cross-functional project teams. Some of the day-to-day program management responsibilities will include:
- Organizing and maintaining project plans
- Devising new programs that support key initiatives
- Setting and measuring sustainable goals for the initiative
- Evaluating and assessing the programs' strengths and weaknesses
- Monitoring projects and overseeing project teams to ensure momentum
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goal
- 7-10 years related Marketing experience, specifically Marketing Strategy; a blend of campaign execution and strategy.
Strong campaign experience
- B2B SaaS marketing experience required
- Strong prior partnership with product teams and taking documentation into marketing-level objectives and communication
- Proven ability to translate complex into simplicity
- High-level management and leadership conversation and presentation skills
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving abilities
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Expert level multitasking skills
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Seattle, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.