Summary: One of our clients has gone through a whole re-org, and they came up with a new team and their Top 5 Priorities. One of those is regarding the customer experience, and trying to modernize it. are looking at their current experience for their customers, and thinking about how to optimize it, including installing automated payments and a self-service portal.
Length: 6 months
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with product owners, subject matter experts, and business stakeholders to document requirements, translate user requirements, document processes, and work closely with team resources on use cases, flowcharts, and functional design.
- Work within the Agile framework, utilizing Epics, Features, and User Stories to articulate business requirements.
- Participate in system implementations. Accurately estimate and deliver assigned tasks.
- Analyze and streamline business processes through appropriate tools and methods. Help support developers and testers during system development to understand requirements.
- Provide procedural and technical guidance to the team to address the technical requirements. Help troubleshoot and perform problem resolution on most difficult problems.
- Utilize analysis and design tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Assist with user acceptance testing – creating use cases, assisting with test execution, act as a subject matter expert for testing participants.
- Help mentor associates; influence the BA community to create and apply best practices.
- 3+ years of experience serving as a Business Analyst
- System Implementation experience
- UAT (user acceptance testing)-create use cases, assist with test execution
- Experience within Agile framework-using Epics, Features, and User Stories to articulate business requirements
- Financial/Insurance experience
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.