- A Direct Marketing Email Ops Specialist contributes to our client’s success by maintaining daily operations for promotional and automated email campaigns supporting the company-wide marketing calendar and programs.
- Collaborates with Planning & Strategy team to execute strategic campaigns based on intake of briefing documents.
- Works within email & app messaging platforms to setup, build & schedule campaign launches.
- Assures email campaign deployment parameters are accurate, including versioning, testing, segmentation and dynamic personalization.
- Conducts peer reviews as needed for campaigns set up by other teammates
- Responsibilities include relationship management with external agencies and internal business partners.
- Models and acts in accordance with their guiding values and mission.
Location: Kent, WA (Will allow 100% remote temporarily)
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to intake email & app messaging project plans & creative assets from direct marketing partners but build campaigns
- Proofs, vets and approves asset implementation to assure project plan requirements are delivered
- Creates and maintains internal production requests in support of direct marketing efforts
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify and/or acquire assets in support of direct marketing plans
- Contributes to direct marketing projects as assigned
- Creates and advocates for direct marketing strategies in support of the company and marketing goals
- 3 + years of experience in developing marketing plans and strategies in collaboration with cross-divisional partner teams.
- 3 + years of experience with Direct Marketing Programs including Email
- 3+ years of experience authoring and managing project plans
- Someone who has experience on the execution of the campaign rather than just the strategy of it
- Experience executing email campaigns in an enterprise-level ESP, (specifically Oracle Responsys is preferred))
- Expert skill level with MS-Office Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Experience with Oracle Responsys
- HTML strongly preferred
- Push Messaging experience (as they will be taking over the apps soon)
- Experience working with content and creative teams including design and copy writing functions.
- Experience with marketing automation and personalization platform, such as Bluecore
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.