Length: 6 months
Associate Vendors: We are accepting applications from candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
Role & Responsibilities
Our client is seeking a seasoned copywriter with a love and mastery of the written word.
We're looking for someone experienced with the ins and outs of writing effective, compelling stories; someone who can come up with fresh conceptual ideas; and someone who has no problem writing across multiple media channels (digital, direct mail, print and TV). A writer who sleeps with a notebook by their bed; has sticky notes of ideas strewn throughout their car, home, and workspace; is passionate about living in a digital world, and can’t see an ad without assessing the copy.
This role will work both independently as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams that include designers, marketing managers, business stakeholders and executives- from diverse areas of the company that range from advertising to operations, loyalty marketing to e-commerce, and more! To be successful, you must be organized and able to work on several projects at once while demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills. Outstanding attention to detail in written and oral communications is also essential.
- Translate creative brief and assignment details into copy that delivers on project objectives.
- Write clear, concise and compelling content that engages, inspires and motivates a customer to take action.
- Know and uphold brand voice in all copy.
- Must be able to provide rationale for creative choices and explain/persuade if needed.
- Collaborate effectively with designers, marketing managers, product managers and other stakeholders to ensure projects are on target.
- Review project needs and proofread content with a keen eye for details.
- BA in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional marketing writing experience.
- Solid, creative marketing copywriting and copy editing skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment, tech savvy.
- A writing portfolio that demonstrates your talent and showcases your best work.
- Experience establishing writing guidelines and best practices (AP Stylebook).
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker with relentlessly high-quality standards.
- Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity.
- Experience working with diverse clients, industries, and types of projects.
- Skills in writing for video and/or light video production a plus.
How Do I Apply?
Apply on this website or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
We are a technical staffing agency based in Bellevue, WA that specializes in matching you with quality opportunities that meet your professional aspirations. We offer contract, contract to hire and direct placement services to top Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a variety of industries. Our IT staffing success in the telecommunication, financial, insurance, retail, travel, healthcare, professional service and technology industries are how we've built a reputation for long-lasting, authentic relationships.
Why Work for Us?
Proliance Consulting offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Vision: Proliance covers 50% of our employee’s premiums and 25% of any dependents on a plan administered through United Healthcare.
- Dental:Proliance offers a plan administered by Delta Dental.
- Retirement:Proliance offers a matching 401K savings plan for pre-tax or Roth retirement savings.
- Direct Deposit:Proliance offers direct deposit to all employees.
- Safe/Sick Time Off:Proliance offers accrued paid time off to all employees.
- Paperless Pay Statements:Proliance offers the flexibility to view and manage your paycheck online.
- Employee Referral Program:Proliance offers competitive bonuses for employee referrals.
Proliance Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proliance Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.